Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fantasy Names

I like to write. I like to write fantasy and romance, often both combined together. One of the best parts of writing fantasy is the names. They can be unique and nonexistent or they can be real names with a different spelling. I even love pronouncing them. Their sound is graceful and lovely, seeming to come straight from a fantasy book. Below are a few of the girl names I have archived on my computer.
These ones are real names-
Acacia
Adelina
Alena
Alissa
Evynne
Mila
Sarina
Zara

These are the ones I came up with or else spelled differently-
Adelyse
Alivya
Aurela
Chrissaralynne
Cylene
Demara
Elevyna
Ellyse
Erielle
Evelene
Hosania
Iranna
Irynia
Larilea
Nuhura
Orelyna
Q'imana
Q'uella
Unara
Victorianna
Wryanna
Xiana
Yva
Zara

Some of these I have used in my stories before. My sister and I are currently writing a story together, and my main character's name is Mila. You can read it here https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AedMWV7ex8_MZGRiMjg1endfMWh0dDNjamNy&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment